My most beautiful childhood memories are of celebrating festivals with my family. In India we celebrate Diwali, Ganesh Utsav, Durga Pooja with great enthusiasm and my favorite part of celebration is decorating the house. This time I have an easy and quick way to make beautiful paper garland to decorate your house on festivals. The beautiful colors give a great festive look to the house. You can be creative and come up with different designs to make these garlands more pretty. All you need is the card stock in colors of your choice and a stapler!
- Card stock
- You can watch the video of complete procedure at the end of this post
- Cut the strips of card stock paper around 1.5 inches in wide and 1 feet long.
- Watch the video at the bottom of this post to see how to curl these strips into different shapes such as spiral, heart, petal etc.
- Use stapler to secure the shape.
- Connect these shapes together to form one unit of garland.
- Attach an extra strip of paper on the top of each unit. This will be used to connect the several units together to form a garland.
- Be creative.. use different colors, come up with different designs and shapes and let us know how it turns out.
Check out the video of complete procedure:
Thank you for visiting! We really appreciate 🙂