http://benetaschen.com/?p=download-Red-Giant-Trapcode-Suite-13 Feather painting.. This was such a relaxing and fun project. My favorite part about this project is colors! I just love bright colors and patterns. This is extremely easy project, anybody can do it and the end result is too pretty for the amount of efforts and time invested.
best price Rosetta Stone - Learn German You can use this pretty feather as a key-chain or an accessory to decorate your hand bag. You can also put such painted feathers in a glass jar by the window.
- Feather (I collected a duck feather from nearby park)
- Colors (I used water colors) and brushes
Watch a video of complete procedure:
- Lay the feather on a flat surface. Use adhesive tape to fix it to the surface so that it will not move while you paint
- You can add some weight on feather to make it stay flat on the surface
- Start painting using a very a thin brush which is normally used for small detailing.
- Try not to add any water to the color to make it easy to paint the feather. It is difficult to paint with diluted colors.
- You can paint entire feather in a single color and add pattern/design on it using contrasting color. Or paint multiple stripes of different colors.
- For better results, move the brush in natural direction of feather branches.
- After painting multiple stripes of pastel colors, I let it dry for sometime and then added simple patterns using black color
- Keep it simple and have fun! 🙂
Thank you for visiting! We really appreciate 🙂