http://manchesterdogwhisperer.co.uk/?oem=how-to-buy-Autodesk-Factory-Design-Suite-Ultimate-2012-64-bit&7c6=37 Here is an educational craft project for kids – Learning Clock. This can be easily made at home and help your kids understand how the minute hand and Hour hand of clock work. This can make a great school project!
http://civilengineeringmcq.com/?oem=purchase-Microsoft-Office-Project-Professional-2010-64-bit&37a=e3 This clock consists of two paper dials. Top dial represents the numbers from 1 to 12 just like the regular clock. Second dial is underneath the first dial and it has 12 numbers. Each number shows the number of minutes completed when the minute hand reaches on the corresponding number on the top dial.
http://eventsbase.co.uk/?p=where-to-buy-Adobe-InCopy-CC&1d6=21 For example, when the minute hand reaches to number ‘4’ on top dial, it means 20 minutes of this hour have completed. So, the slot on bottom dial will show ’20’.
how to buy Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 The bottom dial is normally hidden below the top dial. But there are 12 flaps on top dial which open to display the number of minutes on bottom dial.
- To make this I cut an 8″ diameter circle out of a thick cardboard paper for base.
- Then cut two 8″ diameter circles out of two different colored cardstock paper. I have used turquoise and purple cardstock.
- Divide both dials in 12 equal parts. Use light pencil to mark partitions.
- Write numbers from 1 – 12 on top dial, one number in each partition along the border of circle
- Similarly write minutes from 5 – 60 on bottom dial using black marker.
- Cut 12 flaps on top dial as seen in the picture
- Glue the bottom dial on cardboard circle.
- Glue the top dial on bottom dial only at the center. Make sure both the dials are perfectly aligned. Make sure flaps on the top can open.
- Cut Minute and Hourhands using cardstock paper. Write the names ‘Minute’ and ‘Hour’ to make it easy for kids to follow.
- Use ‘metal split pin fastners’ to attach clock hands at the center of clock. Make sure hands can move well.
- Learning Clock is ready!
Thank you for visiting! We really appreciate.